• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gem...just for you..bif says hi!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
Seeing as you looked after her until we adopted her..we think you should see her now..she ays of course she looks even cuter in the flesh when you come visit her and bertie:lol:

she greeted me this morning and let me stroke her..wonder if shell be like that on and off today..think shes having a brave bif day!

ready steady..awwwwww

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/2g4infinity/Bif/

I love my litle girl shes had a rough ride and has post traumatic syndrome bunny style..but we do as much as we an for her and love her too bits...as does bertie and the cats.

Bif.jpg

aww!! i want a bif bun!

gorgeous bunny!

Ruth xx

So do i..lol.shes berties now:lol:

aw shed look cute with your guys too...theyre lovley!

i am biased shes my baby a very special lady with a heck of alot of mileage and a heart full of love for her bertie.

:lol: yep i get lots of that till they find shes so afraid of people!

you should see her asleep on her side...she rolls too far and ends up on her back with all 4 little paws in the air..then slowly rolls onto her side..its tooo cute and too quick for my camera....one day ill photograph her doing it...and record berties snoring as a sounbite:lol:

Back