• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cats n rabits do get on...

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:lol: i dont know what our pets think they all are but i reckon the cats think theyre half rabbit and willow thinks shes a cat:shock:

no pics at mo of willow doing catty things but plenty of witnesses:shock: :oops:

some pics here are from christams 2006 when our lounge was upside down as it was still a mess form the flood from october..no flooring replaced etc and lots of stuff with no wjere to live anymore as units had been damaged.
BUT the animals were quite happy with the christmas tree!
in the winter i had to confine bif n bertie overnight etc but now the floor is done they roam free and willow is in crate!
spot my stupid cat..hes just turned a year old him n his sister and they both adore the buns.think bif n bertie are their parents! Bif mothered the boy kitty esp and litter trained him!
he loves a cuddle with mummy and daddy even if its not cold which is why bertie chases him..summertime and salem is hugging you to death!!

please all bun n cat owners who have pics add them on this thread..id love to see more bun cats cuddles..come on donna i know you have lots!:lol:

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/2g4infinity/catswivrabbits/

awww!! my cat(who passed away) used to sit on my rabbit(who passed away). The rabbit didn't mind at all. I think I got a picture somewhere. I just have to find it.

CIMG1528.jpg

Bob & Monty loved each other so much and used to spend hours together every day :love:

Awww I wish Puss would get on with my rabbits like that. She often lays on the dining room chair and watches the buns running about but if she is on the floor and one of the buns go over to her she punches them (if you know what i mean) not sure if she is telling them to go away or trying to play with them. The only bun she doesnt do this to is Lola and i think that is because Lola is bigger than my other three.

Have posted these lots before...Audrey and Worm:

2-2.jpg

1-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

I'd like to know why Worm loves Audrey so much- last night when she came inside she ran straight up to Audrey and licked her head. She is a very affectionate cat, but doesn't groom humans, just Audrey, so I wonder why :?
Anyway they love each other :lol:

I trust Worm completely with Audrey, and leave them out loose together whilst I'm at work.

Last edited:
My cats and rabbits get on really well. My persian Blue is so dozy, he probably thinks he's a rabbit. He has been caught drinking out of the water bottle a few times.

blueandflip002.jpg

Sniff loves the cats but sadly they don't feel the same about him and normally run away but this time Fifi actually stayed put and let him next to her :lol:

SniffnFifi.jpg

My old cat and rabbit.. Smudge the rabbit and Suzy the cat :D

smudge.jpg

And more recent, although not quite snuggling yet.. Oscar and the slippers
withfriends-1.jpg

oscar8.jpg

Awwww Chris how is your little cat? And does he like the buns?

He is lovely, currently asleep on my lap as usual!! He's such a cuddler! He likes the rabbits but i think he wants them to play with him. They arent bothered much by him.. Fifi jumps a bit if he makes her jump sometimes but he often runs towards her then runs away of jumps over her if she doesnt move :lol: He often goes to sleep in their room and try to chew hay so i think he wonders if maybe he's a rabbit. He's also sampled carrot pellets that i give the sometimes:lol:

Lovely 'photo's, especially Audrey - I love the one where the cat is grooming her....so sweet.

I think it's really funny that my rabbits love our two dogs, but if the groups of rabbits see each other they go ballistic and into kill mode :lol: :lol:

awww what lovely pics!!

tee hee our salem and zuzu push the rabbits aside so they get first pick of the broccoli florets or spring greens!! somewhere nikki has film footage..gotta find it!

and salem has another bunny love..the little fella oscar from southampton rabbit rescue....oscar( we arent keeping that name..its upsetting bif when we cal it and upsetting us too.ur oscar died just over a year ago) was having his first run outside the cage on thelanding with full supervision whilst i cleaned his cage out etc..hes just had his mudbutt sorted too. well the cats heard him and of course had to keep him and nikki company.
Nikki was laughing so loud..it was oscar..he was washing salems head,face eras and neck..and salem was deliriously happy and purring:lol: :lol:
now everytime salems near oscar wants to wash him!:oops: :oops:

salem and zuzu both chew and try and eat hay...well we once had a bun who used to sneak along and eat the cats biscuits!! so why not:lol:

ok pics of buns with dogs..cats....more more!!:wave:

Back