• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally trained Maa!

elve

Banned
To use her litter tray instead of the floor! :p

She was perfectly trained for nearly 2yrs, then suddenly decided the floor was nice to wee on - pavers on the bottom floor of her hutch/run - paver with grooves carved in them :roll: Used to be fun gouging wet megazorb and poops out of the grooves though :?

She had a litter tray upstairs but never used it - never uses upstairs hardly - I've just cleaned it out first time since about March, and it's immaculate, if dusty :shock:

So - I found some small litter trays stored under my son's bed (as you do!) and one JUST fits down the side of her proper litter tray - in her wee corner, so I thought she'd pee in it :roll: Barricaded it all in with bricks as she chucks things :roll:

Apparently the whole of upstairs full of hay, and a huge pink box of hay are nowhere near as comfy as a tiny, bare plastic, cat-litter tray - Found her curled up in there the other day in a squashed 'lamb-chop' shape - awwwww she was sound asleep :p

And today when I cleaned out - big pink tray in use once more! yaay for a soggy tray :p Yet further proof (if it were needed) that bunnies are contrary little characters :)

Thats excellent news Elve ! Awww Im sure buns just like being naughty at times :lol: My two gay boys Joey and Mr Chambers have taken to pulling out the paper in the litter trays and throwing the hay and the paper around their run :shock: :roll: They are five now and never been like this :oops:

Thats excellent news Elve ! Awww Im sure buns just like being naughty at times :lol: My two gay boys Joey and Mr Chambers have taken to pulling out the paper in the litter trays and throwing the hay and the paper around their run :shock: :roll: They are five now and never been like this :oops:

They call it '2nd childhood' in humans :lol:

Hooray!!!

Frasier kept weeing all over the floorboards in the bedroom but since i moved him and Annie into the living room he has stopped. There is hte odd puddle but nothling like before. I think its his way of telling me..."This is where I should be mummy!":rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Well done Elve - can you come and sort my two out. They ahve two hutches to wee in (they don't use them for anything else) but prefer to wee on the box by the side of the hutch (that they use to jump on top).

I wouldn't mind so much except that it is grroved so the wee runs down the grooves and it is a pig to clean.

Like Maa - they used to be really good and go in the hutch, but they now seem to prefer anywhere but!!!!

Back