• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YAY i got her!!!!!!!

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
:D i finaly get my very very big girl black & tan hare
london2007022.jpg

Isnt she gorge her name is horizon:D :D :D :D

Wow! She is stuning!
She is very upright, I had heard that breeders do 'something' (cant remember what!) to the rabbits to encourage this high stance and arched top line? I know the Hare's natural stance is already very racy but its 'encouraged' more for showing. Can you tell me if this is true and what it is that is done?

Gosh she's gorgeous! You can even tell from that photo what a ridiculous suggestion it is to keep a rabbit of that size and shape in a 4ft hutch! Horizon is a beautiful name for her.

well to teach them to show themselves at thier best you use gentle handerling and just keep teaching them take them for half an hour a day from when thier young and they will do it natrally when it comes to show time

Is her boyfriend going to be the same colour? I'm glad someone else asked if they are actually hares, I was going to ask if hares and rabbits have the same temprements :lol:
ETA She is lovely by the way :D Looks really sleek and alert :)

Back