• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jet- UPDATE pg2 New Photos added

Sarah86

Mama Doe
Here are a few pictures of the lovely Jet who is flopped by my feet at the moment.

P4080019.jpg

P4080020.jpg

P4080023.jpg

She's such a lovable girl and very chilled out in her new home. :love:

Last edited:
:love: :love: :love: Hiya Jet!!! :wave: We miss you down here! Hope you're being good for Sarah and Dave - and be nice to Charlie he's a lovely young man!x

She is beautiful.....

Chinook sending lots of waves :wave: :wave: :wave: and hoping that the others find lovely homes too :D

Update

Jet has settled in well, she's had a bit of fur pulled out from naughty Charlie and a minor scratch wound from bonding which is almost healed but otherwise she's really coming out of her shell.

She's very enthusiastic about food, my mum and auntie came round and I popped her on the sofa to meet them, she was trying to pinch our food, she was diving into the vegetable crisp bags and trying to pinch brioche out of my mum's mouth :lol: :lol: (she didn't get any of it).

Last night the hay experts order had arrived so out came the Aunty Em's biscuits- Jet was digging at the packet to get to them so I gave her half of one and she was running around with it looking for somewhere safe to eat it- it was so funny.

Her personality is really shining through, I think she's a bit of a madam and if I'm delaying with the SS then I get thumped at impatiently.

She's finally accepted her new boyfriend and now grooms him back and cuddles up to him.

The Tesco tunnel has gone down a storm with her and she's always running through it so I might get another one and turn them into one long tunnel.

I think she's more intelligent than Charlie- she worked the treat ball out immediately and always knows which way to get out of the hutch (he expects me to take the middle section off all the time :lol:).

I will add some new pictures of her tonight so you can all see how she's settling in.

She is beautiful and Charlie is a very handsome young man too!! So glad that love has blossomed - they both look very happy :D :D :D

I think she loves food and Dave more than Charlie but don't tell Charlie that because he adores her :lol: :lol:

Aw they make a lovely couple! Glad they are happy with each other :) Its so sweet when they start to like each other, rather than just tolerating one another :lol:

Back