• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Catalina Dermot And Sean - My fosters for Jill

baileydonut

Alpha Buck
Well I have finally found my camera lead and so can now put some up to date piccies on. Heres Catalina first. She loves cuddles and to sit on the shoulder of whoever is holding her. She is quite noisy and my husband has joked that she needs a volume button! She has been a bit naughty having her hay, but is getting better. She loves fresh grass and her veg though. Here she is
Cat2.jpg
Here is Dermot, the biggest of the two boys. He loves his hay and eats it so quick we have to keep topping him up. A very good boy who adores his cage mate, Sean. Also loves his cuddles. Here he is ...
Dermot.jpg
Finally is Sean. He is the smaller of the two boys I have. He is also a very good boy. He too loves his hay. He adores Dermot and his cuddles. They squeak if they are apart - even if I am just getting them out of their cage one by one to put them in a run. Here he is ...
Sean2.jpg
I think you will agree that they are all very gorgeous !!!!

They are lovely! :D I love Dermot's roaning...
I'm so pleased they're enjoying cuddles - I cant wait to give my girls loads of cuddles... I'm not handling them too much at the moment because of their condition!

I can't keep looking because i just want more and more piggies. I think five is enough though-they eat me out of house and home!

I can't keep looking because i just want more and more piggies. I think five is enough though-they eat me out of house and home!
Five !!!! - you could have Catalina and make six - a nice even number. Is Ozzy still noisy? You would need earplugs the racket Catalina makes. She is only small - you wouldn't notice her (apart from the noise :D ) Or you could start a new herd :lol: :lol:

How big are the girls now Faye - any ideas when you will be a piggy mom?

They've not grown much more - even though they're eating for England!!! Every time I go anywhere near them it's: "wheek, wheeek, wheeeeek!!!" so I have to go and get them some grass/greens/parsley :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have not idea when they're gonna pop - should be any day now :D

Yes Ozzy does make a racket! My OH loves him, actually all my family love him. He is always the first to come running when he hears the vegetables. And then he sets the others off! I would love another herd but it won't be until i move out and i can fill my own house with animals ;)

Gorgeous guineas!:love: I shouldn't think it'll be long until they find loving, forever homes! ;) And if they don't CALL ME. Hehe *jk* :lol:

Back