• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please...U/D...OMG bad then GOOD news!..........

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Willow is going in for her spey today,:cry: :cry: , after her being so very poorly I am really worried about her.

Willow2.jpg

I know she is in the best hands possible but it's always such a worry especially as she is 4 years old

Last edited:
Lots of luck 'n' love Willow !! :wave:

Sending calming vibes to you Theo!!

It's Bobbie's turn next Monday and then the girlie Boblets on the 17th!!

:shock:

Janex

Well, just been to fetch Willow and Paula (my brilliant vet) found that Willow had uterine cancer:shock: , she showed me what she had removes and there were 3 growths each about the size of a 50p piece!:shock: :shock:

Paula is expecting her to make a full recovery and only time will tell if it has spread any further, I really hope not as she has already been through so much.

More vibes needed for Willow............................ thanks guys!

Oh no, poor Willow :(

Hopefully it it was caught early enough she'll be fine.

My Mum (human) had to have a hysterectomy because of cancerous changes in her womb, and she's fine now :D

Awwwww thank goodness you had her spayed !!

My Meg was just the same and had a HUMUNGOUS tumour in her Uterus. Thankfully she recovered well from her spay and has shown no signs of metastatic disease.

Vibes for Willow to make a complete recovery

Janex

I know how you must be feeling. My first girlie died of u cancer, then within 2 weeks I had my new rescue doe spayed and she was found to have it too!! Its a shock, but at least its out now and you know. Lots of hugs to you both.

Oh no! Poor Willow:( And what a horrible shock for you:(

I have everything crossed that Paula got it all out & am sending masses of vibes for a full & speedy recovery.....................

Su.x

Oh no, poor girl :( I hope she recovers quickly from the spay and that it hasn't spread at all. Thank goodness you decided to go with the spay :)

Back