• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sapphire & Pansy Update

capel

Warren Veteran
Rog is working miracles with these 2 frightened bunsters. He spend several short periods every day in their runs, and although they are still unsure about being touched they are definitely a bit more relaxed.
DSC02609.jpg

DSC02608.jpg

DSC02618.jpg

DSC02621.jpg

DSC02623.jpg

Here's Sapphire exploring:
DSC02625.jpg

And standing up really strongly..she couldn't do that 2 weeks ago!
DSC02626.jpg

And a few of Pansy:
DSC02627.jpg

DSC02633.jpg

DSC02634.jpg

DSC02630.jpg

Finally..Spot the bunny!
DSC02607.jpg

Wow, the black and white bunny is a stunner!!!! And well done for Rog, I think I have to make my O/H spend more time with the bunnies, too. :D

They are wondeful pictures Hilda :D I reckon Roger is going to really find it hard when they leave you..

Mandy: They are two little rescues who are going to Jill's (thank you, thank you , thank you Jill!!)on Sept 12th for spaying and rehoming. Having their Vhd tomorrow...
Yes, Rog really suffers when I rehome..he gets so attached to each and every one.:( He's only just got over Barney going to live with the gorgeous Cuba!)

Awww, thats lovely. I'm sure I've just seen my Bob eyeing up Sapphire..... what a shame her ears are not uppy! :wave:

Awww, thats lovely. I'm sure I've just seen my Bob eyeing up Sapphire..... what a shame her ears are not uppy! :wave:
She's got ears that stick straight across..They don't seem to flop properly as they are quite short:lol: You'll be able to check her out shortly;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: Even Kevin the vet said "What a gorgeous flufster!" when he gave her the VHD this morning.

Back