• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shredded paper and woodflakes up for grabs!!

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
Going along with other people giving stuff away...

I have:

**Half a bale of woodflakes (probably good for 6-8 more clean outs)

**1 bale of Petlife shredded paper. I have used a bit of this, but it did not work well in Bobbin's cage. It cost £27 :shock: so I would like someone to have it.

(Can't really ship them as both are quite heavy. But anyone is free to pick up if you are in the Northampton area.)

**Rabbit tunnel (like the one on zooplus http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/toys_transport/rabbit_toys/14545)
Good tunnel but it needs to be hung to keep the ends up-right, and I have no way of hanging it, could be good in a shed? This is really light so could post it.

PM me if you're interested.

I think someone's bunny had an accident with a tunnel like that? or it may have been another type, either way I would only use it when supervised :)

my bunnies use them all the time, i think any accident can happen with anything these days! but they seem to love them

rabbit racer? what r they?
mine have the grey and red stripy tunnel and they love it, but sometimes bunnies can have accidents just by binkying.....poor things:(

yeah it's the grey and red stripey one, the fabric came off the metal frame and Flopsy got her head caught in it :(

This one is soft fabric and the wire frame doesn't run all the way through it, just in circles at points down the tunnel, that why it needs to be attached to the side of a run or something, so it doesn't collapse.

Either way, I not taking responsibility! ;)

Just bumping this up as the almost full bale of shredded paper and half bale of wood flakes are still available if anyone wants them :D

peanuttunnel.jpg

domino-2.jpg

peanut butter and domino say thanks! lol

lol well domino binkyed in it and it flew up in the air! lol so i think it has his approval! of course when pebbles tried to go in it he sat on it! he doesnt like to share lol

Back