• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas presents

isla

Mama Doe
I'm already thinking of what to get my 2 for christmas!

I want to get the litter tray that are hooded with the cat flap thing, I think they will like them, hopefully!

And I want to get one of those dog water bowls that reuse the water in the dish to create a constant flowing supply, as Abbey quite likes pouring water. But I have no idea what they are called, I saw them once on 'Its me or the dog'. Does anyone know what they are called?

Whats everyone else planning? Its a great excuse to spend loads on bunny's that already have everything!

I'm doing the same....have been since June!!:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The water bowls you mention are called dog/cat water fountains. If you google them you should be able to shop around for a good price. Don't bother with your local vets as odds on it will be double the price...The one in my vets is!!:shock: This is on my wishlist of things to buy them at some point too. :D

I know I'll def be buying them a new cardboard house to play in (possibly two if the four aren't bonded).

I'd love to get one of those cat litter trays with the hood but I just don't think they're big enough for my buns. I worry that they will be too nervous of using the flap and might get their back paws caught as the bottom tray on them is so high....but then I worry over everything :roll: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Hehe I'm planning on taking the door off the litter tray thing, as I worry too much too. But I want to get one in pink and one in blue. I really hate it when people do this, but Abbey MUST have pink stuff. I'm not used to having femal pets!

Ta for the tip on water fountins! I get really panicy about animals/ children not drinking enough so if i can find anything to make one drink more I will.

I dont think I'm getting them any toys for christmas this year!

I've been thinking the same, i always get a present for all m animlas and with 10 hamsters, 4 rabbits, 3 guinea pigs and a gerbil expecting gifts it's gonna be expensive might have to cross my family off my christmas list:lol:

I was going to get one of those xmas bags and filling it with new toys, willow balls,sticks, and some of those bags of fresh herbs you get, oh and i might get them some expensive hay as a treat, lol. I spend way more on my pets thn i do on my own family.

My own little brother didn't even get his own mother a present last year, he spent all his pocket money on his little hamster honey, wrapped up the gifts and taggd them to Honey from daddy and put them under the tree, he was 14:lol: :lol:

Awww thats so cute!

I forgot about the hammie:oops: I never see it (still not sure if its a boy or girl) but I will get it a new toy of some sort, maybe a new grassy bed, that'll be nice!

It's not really that long 'til Christmas :shock: I'll get them something, it depends how much money I have. Really don't know how I'm going to afford presents this year, I'm poor as it is and I have to buy them a shed :?

I think I'll get them one of those cardboard house things :D

Ta for the tip on water fountins! I get really panicy about animals/ children not drinking enough so if i can find anything to make one drink more I will.

I've got a Catit see towards the bottom on http://www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/erol.html#1X0, it filters the water too, and is good cos they can drink off the dome or out of the bowl, it keeps the water really cool in the summer. Absolute pain to keep clean, and Lavender took to sitting next to it with her ears leaning on the dowm so she got absolutely soaked, but she seemed to like it! Definitely get the mat for under it if its going on carpet.

Ditto, double-de-ditto!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

The 'C' word should be banned til 24th DECEMBER!! :no:

Janex

Nooo, Christmas sprit is a must!!! I brought 2 ingredients to the christmas cake this weekend! I cant wait!

Dashing through the snow,
In a one horse open sleigh ,
O'er the hill we go,
Laughing all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

hehehe

Ditto, double-de-ditto!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

The 'C' word should be banned til 24th DECEMBER!! :no:

Janex

NOooooooo!!!!! Jane we will have to make it our mission to de-humbug you now!!!;) :lol: :lol: :lol: I start playing my chrimbo cd's from the end of november...:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

christmas wont be the same for me this year, Dillion died on christmas day, he did not get to open his presents, he had been trying to all week but i made him wait till christmas day, they were not opened for weeks after:cry: :cry:

Btw I just bought great stuff from here http://www.thepetextraordinarium.co.uk/ - including fab bowl below cos there was a slight accident with his rather lovely Posh Paws one :cry:.

carrotbowl.jpg

christmas wont be the same for me this year, Dillion died on christmas day, he did not get to open his presents, he had been trying to all week but i made him wait till christmas day, they were not opened for weeks after:cry: :cry:

I'm so sorry. :cry:

:cry: :cry:

Mandy lost her beautiful Rex Rohan on Christmas Day too

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Awww - I lost Tia on the 28th last year, but at least she got to enjoy her presents :shock:

I did a bunny shop last week for Christmas, then cancelled the cart as it came to £25 :roll: I shall put some money in and get them soon though, as they need to be sent on to Bunny Santa in time :)

I LOVE that dish BevBunny :p

I love Christmas really, it just seems to get more expensive every year :rolleyes:

And i love that carrot bowl, bit expensive like, but very nice :D

Back