• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have to go and dry the rabbits

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:roll: silly bunnies can't sit in their shelter can they! I just looked out the window to see it was raining, went outside to see some very wet bunnies looking sory for themselves :lol:
Basil's fur is going to be a pain in the ass to clean!

Why do they do that? A couple of mine are happy to sit in the rain, and I swear they're laughing at me as I'm getting soaked trying to entice them back in :lol:
We often go past a bunny island (roundabout covered with wild bunnies) and we've gone past in atrocious weather and they're all sat out in it munching the grass :D

Misty did this before as well i had to shut her in the hutch bless her. when i had Cookie and Smudge they used to sit in teh rain as well and lick all the rain drops off the wire mesh. lol to be honest i dont think i will ever truelly understand bunnies :lol:

I leave my bunnies out in the rain sometimes but when it starts pouring I take them into their hutches. They have shelter (though one run only has a transport cage:roll: I was going to build another house..this summer:lol: but I'm slow....) but as everyone here should know, they won't use them:roll: (If it's sunny and hot however...then they use it)

My bunnies were out all day, and i decided to bring Nibbles inside for a bit and my Mum shouted me through and said "Have you put the bunnies away? It's raining!" So I dumped Nibbles on the sofa and went to get Biscuit out her run. Stupid bunny was, as usual, running around like a loon in the rain as if to say "ARGH!! IT'S FREAKIN WET!!"
God she makes me laugh!!

lol all of mien hate the rain apart from peanut. Once it was raining he was binkying everywhere, digging, rolling in it! and when i had to bath him cus we thougth he had mites (he was just moulting...oops!) he sat there and was closing his eyes slowly as we poured the water over his back lol, he loves it! hes a weirdo

Back