• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A typical bunny Sunday (LOTS of photos, beware)

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
I took my camera for a walk through the garden today and took a lot of bunny piccies. Here are some of them. Pete wouldn't sit still for a second, so the only decent photo I got of him is this one with his tongue sticking out:

sunday17.jpg

Snoopy and Penny being lazy and in love:

sunday5.jpg

sunday6.jpg

sunday11.jpg

sunday10.jpg

Luna being lazy and cleaning herself:

sunday7.jpg

sunday9.jpg

sunday8.jpg

sunday12.jpg

sunday13.jpg

Sunnie mowing the lawn and just looking cute:

sunday1.jpg

sunday14.jpg

sunday16.jpg

sunday18.jpg

Haha, anything that says "lots of photos" always draws me in :D :lol:

Fab pics - love the yawning one too :lol: :lol: And her little toes, bless her :lol:

Awwwwww I love the one of Luna yawning!!! Fab pic!!! Sunny is adorable...whats that? Sunny says can she come for a visit to me......:rolleyes: (whistles trying to look innocent of any bunnynapping plans) :oops: ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It definately is neil! I have never ever caught a yawn on camera, despite spending several hours at a time with the camera glued to my hands waiting!:lol:

Nicola

:D I guess I have been lucky to get two photos of Luna yawning already. I wasn't waiting for it, I was just sitting there and talking to them, and that must have been so boring that she could not resist but yawn. :lol:

Back