• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today I bought Dust Free Hay and met Norman!!

Rabbers

Mama Doe
I have to admit that i went to the London Championship show in Reading today, as I've never been to a show before and wanted to see what it was like. It was nice to see all the different breeds and coat colours, but i wouldn't go again for several reasons, but i won't go into those here!

But other than the actual show bit of the bunnies, the rest was bunny heaven!! There was an SPH Supplies stall, where i saw a bag of the new Oxbow Healthy Handfuls (hamster and gerbil food), so i mentioned that we'd discussed it on here and that someone had contacted them about getting it in - then she said well i only had one enquiry - a regular customer Phil. That's Phil from Claire and Phil!! It has to be!

There was also a Burns stall where i got oat hay for £2 a bag!

Then there was a Dust Free Hay stall and Norman was there with his dustbins full of hay and straw!!!!! So i bought 3 soft and 2 coarse. I've never tried it before!

Then i bought some dried rose hips, which i have to say they don't seem too keen on :roll: But there were loads of bunny things, like badges, peg bags etc.

I did enjoy the shopping side of things:p

sounds good.

I went to a small scale rabbit show today, there weren't any trade stalls though.

My lot love dried rose hips!

It sounds like you got some bargains!

Nicola

Back