• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Moley!

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Well today my OH saw something in the bunny house and said 'Whats that!?'. I went over and had a look and a big lump of black fur was just inside the playhouse window. At first I thought the bunnys had been fighting and pulled out a load of fur but then they looked perfectly fine.

So I went in and picked it up in some tissue and turns out it was a squished up little mole :( Could see his teeth, nose and a squished little paw - so sad! He'd obviously got caught up in the hay and I put it in the litter tray with a bunch of hay at some point. The bunnies must have got curious and brought it upstairs to play with :?

RIP little Moley!

:shock: OMG!! its horrible the things people find in hay, i've never found anything dead just things like rope, thistles and sticks, poor mole:cry:

Woah that must've been a shock! :shock: Aww maybe the buns felt sorry for him and brought him out for you to deal with, that or they just wanted it out of their food!

Back