• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ebay hutch, sick jokes

... they're one of those people who put a 'p' in hamster, too... Pft.

If the hutch is a year old, wonder if the bunny was too? :(

I can't understand why people let their rabbits live in the garden. :evil:

I don't get this. There are outdoor buns who have loving owners and are safe from foxes. What's wrong with them living out in the garden? I don't like the attitude of the seller of the hutch though.

I don't get this. There are outdoor buns who have loving owners and are safe from foxes. What's wrong with them living out in the garden? I don't like the attitude of the seller of the hutch though.

I think BB may have meant that its not a good idea to have Rabbits 'free range' in the garden unless they are supervised. I dont think BB meant people should not keep Buns outdoors at all ;)

Janex:)

My bun lives outside, he has a fox-proofed hutch and lots of love - I don't see buns living outside as a problem.

Did you see that little door on the bottom tier? I'd guess a fox would have had no trouble getting in that! I fail to see the point of bolts on the top doors and an open invite on the bottom:roll: :censored:

Back