• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!!! Boarding for three gorgeous housebuns urgently required!!

podlet

Warren Scout
Hi all,

Bit at the end of my feathers and not sure where to post this....

But we have just had travel details confirmed from my in-laws who are flying in from South Africa and want to do a bit of travelling with us... We had a tentative reservation but didn't confirm soon enough and now there is no space left... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Would anybody be able to board our buns from the 7th - 17th of this month?? They are the most well-behaved and sociable housebuns as some on the forum would be able to vouch....

I would be happy to bring their dog-crate/hutch with mezannine level across if it helps as well as pellets, hay, litter etc...
Just need someone who would be willing to feed, water and snuggle my babies....

I live in Greenwich, but am more than happy to travel to find a bunnylover who can care my buns for a couple of days..

Can anybody (formal bunny hotels or bunnylover with a corner in a room to spare) help me out of this pickle?

Desperately seeking help........

podlet, xx

I wish I could have :( if it would have been August I could have helped out ... hopefully you will find someone though - have you contacted any boarders ? they may be able to take them with the holiday season being over.

Hi Lee - have you tried Claire at Doe Drop Inn, the one we take ours to .....http://www.doedropinn.co.uk/Pages/Main.htm. Or there is a boarder in Blackheath, I have the number somewhere, will dig it out.

I was slightly suprised you didn't just call and ask me. Although I then had a reality check, I've got enough on my plate right now with my two currently living separately, house buying and going to Aus for a month!! Plus with both of our recent bouts of EC its probably not a good idea. Btw, I decided to treat Lavender in the end to be on the safe side, found an excellent site for very inexpensive panacur - the paste is definitely easiest as you can hide it in treats so they con't even notice! :D

Hope you find somewhere, might be worth calling John (Hankinson) they often have numbers for sitters/boarders.

hugs to you and Cord, snuggles to the monsters. :wave:

Sorry, I don't think I can help as I am going away the first week in October myself. If the dates worked out though and you have nothing organised closer to the time, we might be able to arrange something. I am in Stockwell.

BevBunny ... could you pm me the Blackheath boarders number? At the moment wither my mum comes down and stays or I trek them to my sister in Hampshire - a local boarderwould be useful!

Liz

I might be able too, would have to check with mum as its her house :oops: As long as they are healthy and vaccinated of course I'm sure they are ;)

I'm in Oxfordshire though noy london, about 1hr 45mins from Wimbledon if that helps ?!

awww.... thanks for the offers -- blackheath number would be great... you thinking of val in greenwich?? we left a message but havent heard back...

sweet bev, cord and I were wondering if our lovely buns might come over to aunt bevs and uncle steve's for some pampering... but then we figured what with the house moves etc, you must be swamped...

considering we still have the pressie we got you as a thank you for last time and we stilllllllll haven't given it to you, it just means that you are still run off your feet!!

hope we do get to catch up soon!!

Back