• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mark's Run for the RWA - please sponsor him!

vick

Alpha Buck
My boyfriend Mark is running the Leicester half-marathon (13 miles) to raise funds for the Rabbit Welfare Assocation.

Some of you might remember me posting about our rabbit Benny who died in March this year. Losing him hit us really hard and Mark decided he needed to focus on something positive for rabbit welfare.

Please take a look at this link:
http://www.justgiving.com/marklangdale

Please sponsor him even it's a small amount, any donations are greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Vickie & Mark
xx

Last edited:
:wave:
What a great idea. Hope it all goes well.
I am doing a 10k later this month so I know it's hard work getting in training.
Best wishes for the run and raising lots of money!
RIP Benny

:wave: Vickie! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were feeling, cos I truly understand the terrible loss you suffered. I do hope you are feeling a little better and starting to think only about the good times you had with Benny-bun.

I've sponsored Mark - please wish him luck - it's such a great thing to do. Or should that say "brave"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope you're going to train with him :lol:
Wendy

Thank you thank you thank you!

Thanks for sponsoring Mark, it's really really kind of you.

Hi Wendy, thanks for thinking of us. I hope you are well too. We have two new additions to the family, Daisy, a 5 year old girl with attitude and 3 year old Harvey who is similar to Benny in some ways as he enjoys cuddles on the sofa. We still miss Benny so much and think of him everyday and we always will, he really was a special rabbit.

As for training with Mark I did start to earlier in the year but quickly realised I'm not a runner! I'm far too slow for Mark now! I'm going to be the photographer on the big day instead :lol:

I'll let you know how he gets on.

Thanks again for sponsoring him

Vickie
x

Thanks to everyone who has sponsored Mark so far. The marathon is happening this Sunday and he'd be over the moon to reach his £250 target for the RWA. If anybody wants to sponsor him, even if it's just a pound it all helps!

Please visit:

www.justgiving.com/marklangdale

Thanks!

Vickie
xxxxx

How strange is that!!! Good luck to Mark..... maybe if he gets really tired towards the end, we can swap him for Rob, as 'apparently' they look similar! :D Second thoughts forget that, Rob has a job running to the car!:lol: :lol:

Back