• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh Sir Victor Velveteen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I stupidly left my half eaten bowl of Branflakes and half finished mug of tea on the floor of the landing.
Sir Victor has finished the WHOLE LOT!! :shock: :? :shock:

There was not a huge amount of milk in it but there was some.
Hay and water only for Sir Victor today............

'No tummy trouble vibes' for the norty Bun please

:roll:

Janex

Sir Victor :no: That was your mummys breakfast :lol:

I will be sending vibes today, im sure he will be fine :D x

:shock: :shock: :lol: was it not him that ate your money to?:shock: :lol: naughty bun...

Sending lots of non sore tummy vibes xxx

I think rather than vibes, I'll be sending some virtual kitchen roll to mop up after him...all that bran:lol: :lol:

Sir V could start his own thread with hooman dieting tips - 1) leave half eaten food around and nearest fluff will scoff the lot!! :lol:

Hope his tummy is ok - norty bunny!! :rolleyes:

:lol: Naughty bun! Bet he thought he was doing you a favour so you wouldn't have to wash it up.

Tut Tut!!!! I had a similar occassion when Zion decided to drink almost a full pint glass of Ribena whilst I was reading my book!! NORTY BUNNIES!! Maybe its a rex thing? They're extra crafty hehehe

Dear Sir Victor,

I am writing to you to inform you that I am your number 1 fan,

I read of your adventures and take note in the hope that I may, one day, be as noble and fantastic as you are.

should you ever wish to holiday in the cotswolds please know that you would be a most honoured and welcome geust, although if you should wish to stay at your gentlemans club I do, of course, understand.

Yours in awe,

Master S Whumpscutt the 1st

My first rabbit Ben used to love tea! He'd go mad to get in an empty cup if it smelt of tea!
Naughty Sir Victor :no: :lol:

What a naughty bunny!

My Nunzeo got his head a bit stuck in a cup a few days ago, I had stupidly chucked an apple core in it and he decided to try to get it out again. I had to rescue the poor (stupid) thing and he didn't even get the apple core, because I'm a mean mummy and dont let them have such nice things.

Back