• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pretty new nuB nuB! u/d Bonding! u/d Renamed! & more pics

~Splottifer~

Warren Scout
My new name is:~

TaoMothae

(Pronounced: Tay-oh-moth-ay-uh)

(Tao & Moth for short!)

"Tao is the way of heaven, a way of natural harmony; of Truth, Beauty and Justice"

"Moth - a big soft fluttery delicate creature with long tickly antannae!" (yes thats my definition of moth ;) and yes its a made up name! but I like it ;) )

PrettyGirl50.jpg

:love:

she seems to be built almost like a hare (can't believe I'd spelt that hair!!!:roll: ) with lanky long legs and keeps getting her front paws wrapped around each other and falling over things when she's exploring!

Her hind feet are the size of dinnerplates and the underneath of her scutt is grey not white but the bottom of her paws are white (if she was in the wild she'd have to signal dangr by waving her paws in the air!) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It is indeed buttercup! although I must confess to be planning a name change :oops: Buttercup,like daisy and bluebell makes me think of cows, she's far to elegant to be called a cow name ;) and its also much to conventional for my outlandish tastes :rolleyes:

She is Splotts new ladyfriend! (well if they like each other she will be!)

She hasn't stopped making me laugh since I got her - she is such an elegant bunny to look at but SO CLUMSY! she falls over the cardboard tunnel in the run and then looks indignant! :lol:

She hasn't stopped making me laugh since I got her - she is such an elegant bunny to look at but SO CLUMSY! she falls over the cardboard tunnel in the run and then looks indignant! :lol:

Ruby, who's a Belgian Hare cross, was like this when she first came home to me. She'd been in rescue all her life (2 years), and hadn't done as much exploring! She got over it quite quickly and she's beautiful to watch now.

Your new bun is lovely, I'm sure she'll settle in quickly.

shes a pretty bun!
she looks like she does have a tad of hare in her, she'll be really springy when she binkies watch out!

beautiful girl! i love that colouring. hope splott loikes her. are you bonding them yourself? in your new shed? best of luck hun! :wave:

Well I couldn't bear to see them shut in those little crates any longer (that is, at about 2pm yesterday :oops: ) I guess its not just Splott who's got used to him having the run of a whole room :roll:

So starting in the run armed with thick leather gloves and a couple of mops...

Splott on meeting newbun:

"oh your a girlbun, I know what to do with girlbuns"

:oops:

"of course I'm not sure which END to do it with...... I'll just try both....."

:oops: :oops: :oops:

after all daylight hours spent in the run we moved into the living room and a makeshift run in there......

then up to the bathroom for my nice hot bath at around 9.30pm......

bondinginthebathroom1.jpg

(this is what happened when I started singing to them......:lol:

bondinginthebathroom2.jpg

Finally decided to disturb their happy rest at 12 as I was turning into a sponge!

As I went off to sleep on the sofa with buns back in makeshift living room run She was washing his ears for him :love:

She is absolutely gorgeous! :love:
Good luck with the bonding.

Be careful with Splott mounting her head as she might bite his ahem parts... :lol:

lol yes I must admit my heart was in my throat at that moment, I was hovering over them with my leather gauntlets at the ready, she seems to be very good about it so far though :?

I'm about to spend the night with them in my room - wish me luck!

:love: :love: :love: Awww I love both of them, I've had a soft spot for Splott for a while from your signature phot. I hope he gets on well with his new lady friend. Fluff (my English RIP) would have been jealous.

Aw she is gorgeous! They make a lovely couple. I sympathise with the mounting... thats what my boy is still doing on the 4th day of bonding :roll:

lol yes I must admit my heart was in my throat at that moment, I was hovering over them with my leather gauntlets at the ready, she seems to be very good about it so far though :?

I'm about to spend the night with them in my room - wish me luck!

Laughing my head off at the 'leather gauntlets', I was wearing them this morning. Did they scuffle? Charlie also tried both ends, Jet let him for so long then had a go herself, there was a bit of a scuffle and more humping whilst I was scared to death then he got tired and flopped down. I separated them for now so I could do some more reading on bonding on here but will be popping them back together soon.

:D Glad the bonding went so well Splottifer - keep at it Sarah a bit of humping from both sides and a scuffle is all perfectly normal :D

More bonding pics......

day2.jpg

love.jpg

:love:

and Splott still loves me even though he has a girlfriend now (yes I was worried he would take no notice of me anymore when he had a lagomorphic friend) if anything he's FRIENDLIER :shock:

Back