• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pics of new hutch

thought i'd share some pics of the hutch we made, by we i mean my boy friend built it and i had the hard job of painting it :lol:

full front pic
hutch4.jpg

close up of the middle so you can see the detail at the top
hutch3.jpg

couple of inside shots, it's empty at the moment cause we brought them into the spare room when bonding.
hutch2.jpg

hutch1.jpg

pic of the whole set up with fidget sneaking in the shot :lol:
hutch5.jpg

thats really pretty you know, maybe you could make some more and advertise them here, with so many bunny lovers a sure lots of people would want a hutch like youres!

that's a good idea but it took him nearly 6 months to do this one with me constantly nagging him to finish it and interupting his tv time so when he finally did finish it all he said was "next time we'll just buy one!" so i don't think he'll be up for it :lol:

that's a good idea but it took him nearly 6 months to do this one with me constantly nagging him to finish it and interupting his tv time so when he finally did finish it all he said was "next time we'll just buy one!" so i don't think he'll be up for it :lol:

you can never interrupt a mans tv time! lol. wen i want ashton to clean out midnight for me and he says no, i plop her on him and she does puppy.....well bunny eyes at him! always works!

Back