• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do i have the fussiest buns

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
How many more hays am i goin to need to try, lol. Ever since i had Buttons since January i've tried asda wagg hay, dust free hay, wilkonsons hay, local shop hay and supreme meadow hay :shock:

I ahve a suspcion my 4 rabbits d not like meadow hay, lol i went to my shop today to grab a bag of supreme for the piggies and they had the oxbow timithy hay 1kg bag, first shop i've seen it in so i garbbd a bag and jeez it's expensive for the size, lol.

For once i actually saw Casper happily munch on a piece and go for more, usually mine will try some when i first get it and thats it no more and alot goes to waste. So i'm happy Casper seems to like it.

The other 3 have not tried any yet but they are all lounging around eating grass in there runs anyway so they might eat some tonight when theres no grass around.

Oh pleasecan all 4 like this one hay for a change, lol i'm glad my 3 piggies will eat an type of hay i buy for the rabbits and they enjoyed there handful o timothy.

I would prefer they liked the cheaper type hay but hey wha am i going to do about it, they choose what they want not me, lol if they want the expensive kind i gotta buy it for them and it cost over 8pound for that little 1kg bag so theybetter eat it not poo on it:lol:

Mine will only eat expensive timmy hay too :roll: Maa nearly starved to death last year she was that stubborn - wouldn't eat meadow hay :shock:

Pringle is terrible ive tried him on the 8 samples of the hay experts and a few out pets shops so altogether ive tried him on about 14 different kinds of hay and he only like orchard grass - not even hay :shock:
Have you tried the samples of the hay experts? x

I haven't i keep meaning to but never have any money left in the bank:roll: 14:shock: thats alot.

I have just been outside and the fussiest of them all Buttons had his head in the box of timothy stuffing his face, have i actually found a hay he likes, lol. It is nicer than meadow it's greener, longer strands and i could smell it all the way home, lol nice smell.

2 out of 4 rabbits so far like this eh i hope the other 2 like it aswell, if not i'm going to get the hay expert sample pack:)

:lol: :lol: funny bunnies ! (my phrase of the day) i put meadow hay in the pit and then put the expensive stuff (at the moment herbage, its hay with herbs and dandelions - they :love: it) in a bowl to stop them pooping in it - so far so good but they won't eat it if its been out for longer than a few hours :roll: :roll:

Back