• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny Bunnies ! UD/anybody knit???? UD/pics added just because!!

Julia123

Warren Veteran
I'm cleaning my house - hmmm thats why i'm on here every 5 mins :lol: :lol: anyway to get all doors and window open i've dumped the 3 fluffs in the hutch and run combo outside - so far they have thrown the litter try upside down pooed in their hay and tipped the bowl of strawberry tops over - oh and daisy has got herself into the hutch and can't seem to get down!!! do i have odd bunnies or what !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: think its a protest actually !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ref update - i've found some interseting stuff in my vacuum that looks like it would make a lovely warm jumper - mental note to self "DO NOT LET VISITORS SIT ON SOFA IF WEARING BLACK " :shock:

seem to have myslef amused with this thread....:lol: :lol: here's some pics just because...

Nushka "oi mum let me out i need a poo and there's no carpet in here!"

CIMG0612.jpg

Gabriel "there must be a way out somewhere...?"
Daisy " you'd think she would have come and cleaned this mess wouldn't you ?!"

CIMG0616.jpg

so there you are - yes i think i have finally gone nuts !!!

Last edited:
Sounds like a riot :p Mine are snoozing, although Benny seems to have managed to lift up his head to nibble some hay whilst lying down - tough life :rolleyes:

Sounds like a riot :p Mine are snoozing, although Benny seems to have managed to lift up his head to nibble some hay whilst lying down - tough life :rolleyes:

think thats the problem:roll: mine would usually be snoozing under the bed but i have also made my bedroom out of bounds due to the fluff hazzard under the bed which was becoming uncontrolable !!:shock: 'poor bunnies' i'm such an :evil: bunny mummy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aaaawwww!! :evil: Bunny mummy not letting fluffs play under their bed!!! :lol: :lol:

:roll: :roll: MY BED !!! atually gave up this morning/afternoon (before you grass on me!) couldn't look at their poor little faces sitting outside the door, will just have to do daily vac under bed :roll: - also might save new rug from poop :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW did you note the bit about 'what not to wear' :lol: :lol:

Hmmmmm - will see if I can actually find anything that isn't already covered in bunny fluff before I start worrying about colour :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: good point :lol: :lol: oh yeah forgot - means i don't have to get poops up either as bunny nutters have special understanding :lol: :lol:

seem to have myslef amused with this thread....:lol: :lol: here's some pics just because...
Nushka "oi mum let me out i need a poo and there's no carpet in here!"
CIMG0612.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Cross your legs Nush - Mum's got a nice new rug for when you get inside!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor old chloasters covered in fluff too. Sooty was far more interested in chinning you than his new girlfriend :lol:

Back