• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oscar from southampton rescue..UPDATE

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:wave:
well the little fellas still eating his food but not keen on hay at all...hes drinking fine..and last night he had his first butt bath..i did what i do to bif.held him on his back with a towel under him and a bowl of warm water with that criter stuff that smells like baby bath..and wads of cotton wool and sponged his bumclean. He was sooooo good..he is still like bif is.he must be as used to it as bif!! luckily bif is cleaning herself these days!
he isnt easy to clean as hes uneutered and his bits keep poping up into his tummy leaving huge empty pink bits to get everythin stuck in:shock: ;)

i got him clean.nikki cut off the dry bits and we puled most iof the wet bits off wth toilet tissue then butt bathed him.

hes so excited bout our cats and they adore him..but he has a soft spot for one in particular..the spayed female....and it got worse..we caught him going at it like.well like a rabbit on his soft oty he came to us with!:lol: :lol:

hes kept us up all night with the cage hsaking and vibrating to the rythm of his teeny bunny bum doing 50 miles an hour on his soft toy:oops: :lol: :lol:

we had to go back to bed to get some sleep and hes been busy then too.

I hope he calms down! I cant him neutered till hes had his check up and vhd and had time to settle in first...bromide pills anybody:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hes very friendly..just like willow is demands nosey rubs and attention even if oure only passing the d irection of the cage in the middle of the night to go to the loo:lol:

only problem is calling him oscar is too upsetting..more than we thought. so i hate to do it to him as hes been oscar for so long but once hes settled im afraid a name change is inevitable.
something for his persona rahter than appearance or id be calling him spot!!:lol:

cant wait to have him done so easier to clean his bum!! i think also he may have a teeny tooth spur or two an hence the hay probs..i may be wrong but my bunny mummy sixth sense says so! just like bif has minute ones and if affects her terribly! weird isnt it....or do i just notice faster these days:oops: :lol:

so to everyone who knew oscar at sues..hes doing great so far...as long as hes happy here then hes got his forever home..one more sticky bum between bunnies..!!

:wave:

Awwww, glad he's settling in ok Deb, sounds like he's making himself right at home, him and his toy!:lol:

Awww....Thanks for the update, he's such an adorable chap, I'm thrilled he's happy, there and settlling already.
Keep the updates coming, and I hope you all have lots of happy times ahead :wave:

Back