• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frasier kissed me!!!!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
A friend came round yesterday to visit and Frasier and Annie were hopping around sniffing everywhere - especially her bag and feet. Its so nice to see buns not scared of people. Frasier was the boldest!:lol: :lol:

Anyway he hopped around the coffee table and came to me. I gave him a stroke and then he sniffed my hand and started licking me!!! I got my first Frasier kiss!!!:love: :love:

A friend came round yesterday to visit and Frasier and Annie were hopping around sniffing everywhere - especially her bag and feet. Its so nice to see buns not scared of people. Frasier was the boldest!:lol: :lol:

Anyway he hopped around the coffee table and came to me. I gave him a stroke and then he sniffed my hand and started licking me!!! I got my first Frasier kiss!!!:love: :love:

aww thats lovely :love: frasier is a lovely bun - met him at chloes :D my little nushka runs to say hello when i get home from work makes my day !:lol:

Our dutch buck Dizzy used to "kiss" us and we always thought it was really rare. Sadly he's no longer with us, but Hoops our doe will happily lick you all over given the opportunity and if she's in a kissy mood. I love being groomed by bunnies!!

Its funny as before I adopted the girls, DArcy used to "kiss" me all the time. Now he will only "kiss" me when he knows Beatrix isn't watching!:lol: :lol: :lol: He still runs round my feet and nudges me with his nose bless him. Beatrix rarely kisses me but likes me to "kiss" her...she feels that she is the queen of the home!! :rolleyes: Annie "kises" me and nudges me when I'm sat on the floor. When I'm walking around she will run to my feet and present her nose to me for rubbing and fuss!!:rolleyes: :lol:

But this was the very first time i got a proper "kiss" from Frasier!! :D

I love bunny kisses! Biscuit will lick ya to death if you give her chance!
I swear her tongue has got longer with over a year of constant kisses!
She loves kissing my nose too :love:

Back