• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awww no new bunny this week.....

Beatrix Potter

Mama Doe
I was hoping to pick up new bunny squirrel this week but I haven't heard from the lady who has him since almost 2 weeks ago! Found her phone no tonight but no answer so left a message. If I can't pick him up tomorrow then I can't for another fortnight! :cry:

Hope all is ok, I am starting to get a bit worried that I have heard nowt!

The wendy house staging has been going up, ie the newly laid slabs (what a nightmare) and the house has been painted!

still waiting for news...starting to fret now!

Still not heard from the lady who has squirrel. :cry: its been two weeks today. She didn't mention anything about going on hols or anything as i said i could pick him up last week. Found her home phone no and left message on friday night but still no news!

Just hoping if he is available that hes been neutered as the longer hes not the longer it will be until him and spudsey can go together. spudsey is still small and the vets are wondering if she will get much bigger...so will have to wait for 8 weeks after squirrel is done. Getting a bit concerned as spudsey is still inside and I don't want to move her outside on her own, or in the middle of winter!

Aww, how big is she now? Scamp has slowed down but he's definitely still growing a bit. I think he's only a week or two younger?

Fingers crossed you have news soon :)

yay! the lady who has squirrel rang earlier today, shes been really poorly so feel bad now for chasing her...

apparently squirrel still hasn't been neutered and won't be until a week on wednesday...have suggested that I pick him up early and try and get him neutered this end. I know just over a week isn't long but its another week he won't be able to go in with Spudsey.

Awww, that's good news :D I will weigh Scamp later and see if he's still gaining. I guess he's a bit heavie cos he's a boy :)

Back