• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New run from Zooplus arrived

twee

Young Bun
Here is a piccy of Henry in his new run from Zooplus. Ordered 2 extra panels so its 10 in total. He is so happy in it :D, doing loads of binkys, bless him. Will post the video when i've worked out how to do it

DSC00140.jpg

Pet tent courtesy of Ikea, the cats got one too:)

:wave: Where did you both get your pet tents ??? And how much ?? Hope you don`t mind me asking. :wave:

They are great aren't they - such good value, as you said it's the same as mine, they love it so much! :D

Binky's all round! :lol: :lol:

They are super aren't they :D I have 2 x 8 panel ones and a 10 panel one, they are so easy to put together too :D

I have the rectangular ones which are brilliant, loads of room a brilliant height and patch and benji love theirs.
Your bun looks so happy :D xx

we have the 8 panle one with net and shade topper.but right now 4 pieces are divide between bif n bertie and young willow during her exercise hours....two pieces protect the pc and cables lol..one pice stops bunnies getting behind the settee...

brilliant things and you can add panels....

mm but beare..willow some months back had 6 panles as her playpen/house and managed to jump over the top and get bullied by bif and retalieted and nearly had bifs throat out.

willow has since got thre times biger and shes actually scared of bif and if ever gets into wrong part of lounge..spies bif and legs it!
bif is a lionhead lop cross..wilow is a huge 9 month old frenchie!!

Back