• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bunny-dream?

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
There's an area close to my home ("close" meaning 20 minutes by car:roll: ) where there's a lot of shops. And in the middle stands this:
Lvetann.jpg

Finally managed to take a photo of it. It's just so awesome:lol: It's a gigantic danderlion of all things:roll: And just before all your bunnies get on the plane to Norway I must add it's not real, nor is it edible. I just had to share with you guys.

Wow I love it. That is so much nicer than the things that we have to look at. Here are 3 pics of some eye sores near me.

soldiers2.jpg

soldiers.jpg

and this is meant to be a man praying but it looks more like he's having a wee in the canal.

prayingman.jpg

Heheee, that's cool:D .... look at that Norwegian weather though! :shock:

Well it's not like that all the time....though it has been going on for a few weeks now:roll: Summer was nice (almost too nice:shock: ) but now it rains all the time, it can go from sunny to pouring in just a minute:shock:

Oh god, i live in preston and I absolutely hate that statue! always scared me when I was little and have hated it since, its so violent and painful. and as for the guy taking a leak, just weird!! :?

Back