• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The terrible 2 in their new run!

Toni H

Mama Doe
I needed to share these with you all - just got a new run for Murray & Honey delivered today and they love it!!

Murray having a munch...

IMG_2608.jpg

Honey having a munch (which BTW is all she does :lol: )...

IMG_2607.jpg

Excuse me I need a binky!! :D

IMG_2594.jpg

Finally, the happy couple.....:love:

IMG_2604.jpg

Enjoy!!! :wave: :D

Aww Toni, these piccies are great, im glad they are enjoying their new run :D! they both look adorable and seem to be enjoying that grass... :D
xx

Looks like the same run that i had delivered today too! Henry loves it too doing lots of binkys:D

Ahh bless, i think the muching thing is with all Honey's. my honey loves her food, i am even sure she dreams about eatinglol

Awwww :D That's what used to get me about putting my bunnies on the grass for some 'exercise' - they used to stand still for an hour and eat :lol:

awwww great Bunnies there!!!

mmmmm so close to you in Thatcham, feel a bunny nap coming on!!!!!;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks everyone for the kind comments! They've not come out of it much all weekend!

So funny, Murray get so tired from all the binkys and running around he sleeps for the whole evening!! :lol:

Back