• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Small animal activity trees from P@H

What is the brand please Tracy? i might try and get one somewhere else.

I think Audrey would love one of those to destroy :lol:

Umm... not sure to be honest and I didn't keep the label. I'll have a look later to see if it has some sort of label on the base. To be honest though, they look cute but they're just seagrass mats and rope wrapped around bits of wood in a tree shape, so you could probably make one quite easily. It might even last longer than five minutes :lol:

I think the brand is called BordomBreakers... ;)

I must get pics of what mine have done to them...Nothing left... :lol:

I bought one about 3 weeks ag and they are totally disinterested! It looks very pretty sitting in the run though!!:lol:

stewie has totally destroyed his! he has basically a bare wood structure, and the dangly bits!!!! :roll:

They are by a comapny called boredom breakers... the label has ww.rosewoodpets.com on it but I havent seen them on that website and
yes mine is demolished,,, but I think they take the carrots off first :roll: :lol:

Back