• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

£2.99 pet beds in P@H

Inimical Me

Wise Old Thumper
I dunno if anyone has seen, but P@H have faux fur round, donut pet beds for £2.99. Bargain I thought, as everything similar was about £10 more! Fidget prompty tried to eat it, so I had to take it off her :roll: but Daisy didn't move from hers for about 6 hours :lol: .

I don't usually go in there but I desperately needed some stuff and couldn't get to Jollyes. Was pleased to see no guinea pigs in with rabbits though, and quite a few customers buying the bigger hutches.

i havent seen them? ive been looking for a cheap bed for domino and pebbles for a while now, what section is it in? where the dog bed are?

They were next to the cat toys I think. Definitely a cat bed though, they're not that big. They're not the best quality but to be honest, not that bad considering the price. They're round, dark brown faux fur, quite thin on the bottom and padded around the edges. I got them because I didn't want to spend a tenner on something the buns might not like :D . They're not bad at all for the price!

i didnt wanan spend a tenner on a bed that there just gunna shew and prob poop in lol! i think il get one for that price

Yeah I got it because I knew as soon as one of them started chewing it, I'd have to take it out, and there's a waste of whatever I spent on it. Can't go wrong for 3 quid!

Back