• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny stuff/stationary

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Okay so i go back 2 college next week, and altho i drive evryone mad with my bunny stuff i want bunny stationary but i dont want to buy it online...anyone know of any good shops???

I got a bunny notepad, white with a golden retriver sitting next to a honey coloured lop bunny, (can take a piccie if any of you wanna see if your elookign for something like that)

but i want like other bits, folders, etc?

so has anyone seen anythign in shops over the summer?

I haven't I'm afraid, but what about buying plain folders and decorating them with bunny photos? You can cover them with that clear sticky plastic stuff (don't know what it is called, it has squares on the paper that you peel off). I used to do this for school and college stuff :)

Oooh, I got a bunny pencil! :) It's a normaly pencil, wrapped in soft white material with a small stuffed white rabbit on the top.. But it was from my corner shop. ^^; I'm just ridiculously pleased with it.

yeh my brothers got it, i jus dont want people to be like 'oh yeh i covered my stuff with pics when i was like 12' lol. they r some £$%*£&£%?& in my class!

you can get files that have a clear pocket that covers the whole of the front, you could then print off a full sized design and slot it in.

Seen lots in the Stationery Store but it's the playboy bunny if you like that kind of thing :?
Haven't seen many with cute bunnies tho' (been looking for my daughter ;) )

Spotted some really cute school stuff with bunny pics on in Asda last weekend. They have A4 and A5 folders, pencil case, note books etc.. Really wished I was back at school to use them they were so cute!

ive got the buinny note pad with lab retriever too i also got the same design in cd holder but they didnt do the folders did you get them from asda i did in the sale

lisa

Oooh, I got a bunny pencil! :) It's a normaly pencil, wrapped in soft white material with a small stuffed white rabbit on the top.. But it was from my corner shop. ^^; I'm just ridiculously pleased with it.

That sounds like the EXACT same pencil that I have.....and I LOVE mine - it's ADORABLE!!!!!
:D :D

I've got one of those!!

Got mine in Wilkinsons, took the furry bit off the pencil though and put it on my pen :D

I've got a pink one too :)

Last edited:
I was in one of the pet related charity shops last week and they has some really cute bunny stationary. I think it was the PDSA.

Back