• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Group awwwww for Barney

Isabel

Warren Veteran
I just dragged the bunnies to the vets for a quick check up before I go on my hols (arent I a responsible mummy) and quick as you like Barney was whisked into the back for a quick deburring. He is rather cross and said "but muuuuuuuum I eat loads of hay, its not fair!!!!!" to which I replied "son, life isn't fair, now tuck your vest in and stop dragging your feet".

Glad I got them checked out though otherwise that could have been another poorly bunny. It only cost £9 so I think I'm going to start going every few months, it wasn't too long ago that he had to have them done before but he has apparently got misaligned molars.

Well done for having him checked..£9 is not too much to keep him comfortable..wish more people had their bunnies teeth checked..
have a good holiday :D xx

£9 is nothing. Both were checked and Barneys done for that price. I think the uber cute puppy Cavalier King charles spaniel in reception was free though (I didn't take him just looked longlingly at him)

I just dragged the bunnies to the vets for a quick check up before I go on my hols (arent I a responsible mummy) and quick as you like Barney was whisked into the back for a quick deburring. He is rather cross and said "but muuuuuuuum I eat loads of hay, its not fair!!!!!" to which I replied "son, life isn't fair, now tuck your vest in and stop dragging your feet".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aw bless him.

Audrey has gone 4 months without a dental now. A few months ago the vet said they'd probably need to be done every two months, but at the last check up they didn't need to be :D and she's still not showing any signs of needing them done. She is really enthusiastic about hay now, so that's helped.

I think I'll get them checked in the next week or so just in case though.

Are you boarding them whilst you are away? bet you are excited about Kefalonia :D

Jill, I haven't got Humphrey at the moment, Joanne still hasn't given him back to me. I think she;s looking after him while I'm away.

My sister is taking care of them whilst I'm away so their new run will come in very handy! She looked after them a few months ago for a short time and they were all fine. :D

have a good holiday and well don for resisting puppy-napping! :D
Glad Barney was a good boy at the dentisit today - did he get a lolly after?

Yay for Barney and his newly deburred teeth :D It's good you got them checked - can they do that without a GA then? He must be a good boy for the vet.

I used to have dental bunnies and it's horrible when they stop eating and you're thinking "here we go again" :rolleyes: So it's good if you can pre-empt (sp?) it. At least you can enjoy your holiday now without worrying.

Have a great time at the wedding and a fab holiday :D I'm sure Barney and Roxy will be very good bunnies for their auntie ;)

Mandy: I think I'm older than you so its ok :thumb:
Faye: Bareny did not get a lolly...I feel he has been short changed now!
Helen: Thank you :D

Back