• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video for Misty - Move if needed

Amsy1991

Mama Doe

Its got a soppy moment at the end where i put i love you, and some other text after, but they came up on the wrong pictures. The I love you is meant to go with Peal's piccy and then the text after if meant to go with Misty's picture after Pearls. if i make sense?

Anyway i hope its ok.

Amy x :cry:

Thanks :D I made it earlier, i was bored so i made it. And when i watched it all the way through, wehn it was done, i stared crying! :cry: Its really moving for me as it has a lot of good memories on it.

Thanks again :)

Amy xx

I can't watch it now it makes me cry too much :cry:

Amy xx :cry:

P.S Some photos make me cry, like the ones where they are together in the run, because that will never ever happen again. Its just too sad for me.

It's a lovely tribute to Misty Amy. So sorry it still hurts so much, at least you and Pearl can look after each other.xxx

that is so lovely !! what a wonderful tribute :) i'm so sorry for your loss i hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks Chloe, does it get easier for you when you loose a loved bun? :cry:

Thanks too Julia, it means a lot for someone to say the video's lovely.

Thanks again

Amy x

Back