• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we are calling up two vets next week!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
so we can see the cost of vaccination, my mum thinks £30 per vaccination isn't very good so we are calling the vets in Alfreton, Derbyshire and the one in New Mills, Derbyshire.
I hope they let us bring all 5 at once :shock: But Asbeau won't need his Mxyo till next year :)

i pay £11 per vacination
and they let me take all my buns in @ once, and give them a full checkup included.

my vaccinations are £10.50 each and includes a health check :) hope you find a a vet who does them cheaper £30 is abit to much :shock:

Beth if you have 5 rabbits ask about the Lapinjet vacs for VHD..it has to be done 6 monthly and has to be five buns at same time..but works our at approx. £5.50 per bun per 6 months...much cheaper than £30 :D

Great Jane..then we can def. start vacs the Honeybunnies for VHD aswell as mxyi..:D
my vet said only 6 months cover but if a year BRILL!:lol:

there you go Beth..even better!:D

Back