• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anybun elses little monster do this.....

~Splottifer~

Warren Scout
AS SOON as I cordon off an area SPlott HAS to be in there, He HATES being kept out of a place.

And now for some inexplicable reason he has formed a complete obsession with being on my windowsill.

He climbs on my drawing desk, onto the windowsill, chucks everything he can around/off

and *is interuppted by a HUGE CRASH* yes well. point made I think-

goes to check damage......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oscar was never allowed in our bedroom, as he would go under the bed and it would take us ages to get him to come out. So the door was always closed, but as soon as he heard the door open, he would run to the door and squeeze in....

:lol: :lol:

Oh yes.

Barney isn't allowed in the living room, or this room, due to the wires. He was always given the full run of the hall, landing and bathroom though. But once he worked out that he wasn't allowed in the living room, it became a huge job keeping him out of it. People literally had to zip in and out quickly, because he'd hear the door open and appear.. and any tiny gap was enough for him to get in.

This room is even more difficult. He knew I'd be in here, and he'd /have/ to find me. He learnt that if he got hold of the bottom of the door and shoved he could open it... Never was so shocked as when I felt something at my feet and there he was, looking smug.

He used to sit for hours under my bed not letting us catch him... Until one day, realising we couldn't reach him, he tried to binky under there and there was a dull 'thud' as his head hit the wooden frame... :roll: He came crawling out after that and hasn't tried it since.

Yep, he doesn't want to be somewhere until he isn't allowed to be, if he's outside and I close the door because i'm cold he wants to be in, if I let him in he wants to be out :lol:

yup - my OH study is a source of constant facination. We have a wooden bath mat placed in front of the door as I think he hopes by digging he can tunnel his way in.

yesterday morning i was running late for work - Zeb isnt allowed upstairs anymore, and now he's only got half the living room after the settee peeing incident :shock: . he's always been a handful but he is just getting worse :shock:

i got up to find that he'd escaped from his half of the room in the middle of the night and was proudly sitting behind the tv cabinet (he must have really squeezed to get there) chewing wires. i rescued him and shooed him in the garden so i could go and feed the upstairs lot. i musnt have shut the door properly because i heard the clump of large bunny feet hurtling up the stairs. i quickly shut saffy & eddi's door as he hates them and attempted to shoo him downstairs. he proceeded to poo absolutely everywhere and then sprayed (really quite enthusiastically too) the lobby door, the wall and my work trousers then ran to the other bunny room door and peed all over that too. i didnt know whether to laugh or cry.

after cursing him for several minutes i managed to coax him downstairs where he proceeded to dash into the garden into the hutch/run that they use on an evening. he wouldnt come out and wouldnt let me pick him up so eventually i went inside and shut the door. he then panicked and leapt out of the run and was sat by the backdoor waiting for me to open it. i let him in and finally got him back in his pen.

naughty naughty bunny - he is definitely going for some dates in october - hopefully a lady friend will keep him out of mischief

:lol: :lol: :lol: YES! Gypsy is a little decil for this! she hates to see a closed door or a blocked off area.
The other day we left the bunny room door open so the buns could hop around and as soon as Ifan opened the computer room door WOOOOOSH! Gypsy was there! :lol: he tried to block it off with a box in the door way but she worked out if she jumped high enough she could get onto the sofa bed and jump down the other side, she then munched through the shredder cable in 5 seconds flat:shock:

lol :lol: glad I'm not the only one!

Splotts all time greatest triumph was this (pre neuter):

I used to clean in the mornings before uni had to leave house at 6.45 and then had an hour between getting back and uni.

anyone who has read my other posts will know I'm NOT a morning person! ;)

So I used to have time between work and uni EITHER to have a shower or have a nice sit down, eat breakfast and read my book....

The morning in question I had had a shower the night before so I sat down happily to munch my fried egg sandwich and devour some of my latest book...

Up hops Splott onto the chair, awww he likes me I think......

Dig Dig DIg at the arm of the chair

"no splott!" he is pushed off chair....

Up hops Splott again

Dig Dig Dig

I go to push him again....

Quick as you like hes halfway up the back of the chair and SPLATT!

a remarkably well aimed splurt of wet stinking bunny pee hits me all across the side of my head/hair

SO much for the leisurley morning option......

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Yes!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Its as if they're saying to me "hey two foot slave, I'm the one in charge here!!":rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Never under estimate a bunny's curiosity!!:lol:

Back