• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I will cut my hair into a sort of Mohawk thing :)

~Splottifer~

Warren Scout
Hello :)

I had one of those 3am type thoughts this morning and thought I might as well offer it up to anyone in need of a fundraising stunt;)

I, a fully untrained not hairdresser, will merrily attempt to cut my own hair into my own twisted version of a sort of mohawk odd ponies mane type style and dye it bright red -artists impression could be drawn ;) (at the moment it is shoulder length and could be dyed back to my natural blonde if that will make the change more dramatic, its kind of blonde and bluey green at the mo ;) )

And people can sponsor me to do it for the sake of the bunnies...

Anyway maybe its a rubbish idea but if anyone fancies it I don't mind making myself look like a complete muppet for charity :lol:

lol maybe everyone on here could sponser me a pound and then we could have a poll for which bunny charity to give the proceeds to ;)

I would pay to see you eat some science selective, i dont think anyone has done that before... Su cut all of her hair off a few months ago you see.

and depending on the amount we pay you... the more nuggets you have to eat

What do you and everyone else think?

Oh and you have to video yourself doing it for evidence :lol:

lol, well I alreaddy ate some of Splotts new "Natural boredom buster 100% carrot pellets" to see if they tasted nice..... (personally I don't understand the fuss, they're not very tasty - but he seems to like them!)

so, as long as they won't kill me I'll do it :D

I would pay to see you eat some science selective, i dont think anyone has done that before... Su cut all of her hair off a few months ago you see.

and depending on the amount we pay you... the more nuggets you have to eat

What do you and everyone else think?

Oh and you have to video yourself doing it for evidence :lol:

You have an evil streak Oscarbunny :lol:

I would be happy to sponsor a £1 for fundraising.

Rabswood

MMmm a red funky mohawk sounds much too much like fun to me. Chances are you would do it anyway ;) ... I think you need to do something more horrific... yeh, you could bic in all off! Or eat several bowls of SS in milk.... or, mmm let's see, you could sleep on a bed of hay for a week!! :lol:

I would definitely sponsor you for the later! :D

lol "what have I started???? :shock: " Actually I was thinking of doing it anyway but I thought I could maybe make myself useful to someones good cause at the same time ;) And I suppose if I make a complete mess of it and it really doesn't suit me having done it for charity is a good excuse :lol: (I certainly don't have the bone structure to pull off biccing it off! :p)

Luckily I don't need to impress anyone for the next year as I have to study hard so no time for man-fun or keeping the boss happy and i could always wear a hat :lol:

Yeah! science selective in milk... LOVE IT
yep i would sponsor you... you have to video it though.... :lol: :lol:
New thread splottifier??

we would much prefer you to eat science selective than cut off your hair :thumb:

Back