• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Gorgeous Splodge

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I'd post a couple of pictures of my little nutter Splodge

Splodge001.jpg

I'll just have a quick game whilst mummy isn't looking!

Splodge002.jpg

What are you looking at? Do my ears look big in this?

Awwwww :love:

(I think we should PRAY that Splott and Splodge never get together....

*pictures the scenario*

"What are we going to do tonight Splotter?"

"the same thing we do EVERY night Splodge......TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!"

:roll:

They are obviously evil twins of mischief seperated at birth ;)

Splodge is a girl!! :lol: She's very naughty too, but thanks for your kind comments about her - she is a love. When she's not being naughty she comes to the sofa to find my feet and like to sit in between them whilst watching telly. So long as I move my feet around abit - she'll stay like that for ages!!

Awwwww :love:

(I think we should PRAY that Splott and Splodge never get together....

*pictures the scenario*

"What are we going to do tonight Splotter?"

"the same thing we do EVERY night Splodge......TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!"

:roll:

They are obviously evil twins of mischief seperated at birth ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can just imagine!!! She's already on a misson to dig to the centre of the earth through my lounge carpet!!

Oh no! that must mean that they are already in contact!!! (knew I should lock up the computer when I'm not here!)

She's probably in charge of the construction stage and the reason Splott has suddenly taken to sitting on the windowsil is so he can see her secret signal to know when phase 1 is complete :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh no! that must mean that they are already in contact!!! (knew I should lock up the computer when I'm not here!)

She's probably in charge of the construction stage and the reason Splott has suddenly taken to sitting on the windowsil is so he can see her secret signal to know when phase 1 is complete :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol:

I think they must be. She has been doing some strange things recently so that must be all part of phase 1. Perhaps it's to throw me off the scent as to what she is really up to. She's already taken control of my playstation - maybe she's sending signals via remote control. I shall have to ensure she is not left alone with the computer!! Splott is waiting for the signal I just know it .....

seriously - he hasn't moved from the windowsill all day :shock: if it wasnt for the fact he looks so happy and content I'd be worried :?

Back