• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eye color

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
Hey all I was just wondering what the right word for the color of my Prince's eyes are .They appear red from a distance but as you can see up close they arn't
Are they called Ruby or sumthing else? just wondering !!

(sorry if you cant tell that good from the pics)
DSC03169.jpg

Beauty's eyes are like that too:
0d.jpg

she is sable in colour, were you refering to the breed 'sable'?, if so, do you think Beauty is one (or a cross)?

Beauty's eyes are like that too:
0d.jpg

she is sable in colour, were you refering to the breed 'sable'?, if so, do you think Beauty is one (or a cross)?

I think Beauty is a sable agouti, because shes got ticking to her coat, which a sable shouldn't have, but shes also got shadings that an agouti shouldn't have. Its not a standardised colour, but they are quite common. Beauty is a very pretty cross - she suits her name :)

okey sorry If I read wrong lol but up close his eyes are a greyish color that get a red cast.Is this the same as you were talking about?lol Im like a little tired so maybe I just read t wrong!

Back