• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For all rescues/bunnie fosterers, or just simply everyone!

Pringle

Warren Veteran
After watching that video that Jane posted in Stories and Photos, and since becoming a member of this site i have just realised how many bunnies are being killed, abused, abandoned and just simply being treated VERY wrong!:cry: it makes me really sad!
Just want to say weldone and thank you to everyone on here who has rescued many buns, given them wonderful homes and simply loved them! Its horrible the amount of horrible situations bunnies are in but without rescues and kind people like us they would have no hope! :cry:

I think everyone deserves a big pat on the back!

Sorry just very disgusted in some cases i have seen on here and i think their are many people on here who have done a fantastic job to make these situations better!
Love Hayley, Pringle, Patch and Benjamin xxx

TOTALLY agree! There are same truly amazing people on here who do GREAT things to help the unfortunate bunbuns out.....people who work endlessly and sacrifice not only their time and effort, but a lot of times also a great deal of their own money, to help these bunnies out and find them loving Forever Homes.:D :D :D

So HUGE love and hugs to EVERYONE on here who gives SO much of themselves to help all those poor bunnies who are nowhere near as fortunate as our own.:D :D XXXXXXX

i think the shock comes to me when ppl come over, my friends, parents friend..anyone. and they go 'copr there spoilt rabbits arent they' and i really dont think they are! its what should be the expected standard of care for a bunny!
when i first got my two bunnies i didnt know much, they were impulse. However, if i get a pet n impulse as soon as im home in on the net finding out info! and i had no idea owning a rabbit would give me so much happiness:):)

i didnt know about, binkies, and happy flops etc, and now when i see its so rewarding...cos i knot here happy cus of what i give them:)

i think the shock comes to me when ppl come over, my friends, parents friend..anyone. and they go 'copr there spoilt rabbits arent they' and i really dont think they are! its what should be the expected standard of care for a bunny!
when i first got my two bunnies i didnt know much, they were impulse. However, if i get a pet n impulse as soon as im home in on the net finding out info! and i had no idea owning a rabbit would give me so much happiness:):)

i didnt know about, binkies, and happy flops etc, and now when i see its so rewarding...cos i knot here happy cus of what i give them:)

Weldone to you Sarah-Jane xxx ((hugs))

Back