• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Raising Money for Hopper Haven

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
Hi,
On September 1st I will be doing a stall at a local Agricultural show (Turnditch and Windley show in Derbyshire).
We will have a tombola type thing to raise moeny (we have over 60 prizes!)
We will also be doing Guess the weight of the piggy, the vets will hopefully be weighing Princess Pepper tomorrow. The prizes for this are Pampered Piggies pruducts for rabbits and guinea pigs, there is a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize. (Thanks to Sally for donating them :thumb: )
Also there is the guess the name of the rabbit, winner gets the cuddly rabbit.
Please come and visit us and you can meet me ( that'll put you off!) and Asbeau,and Archie and Apito. There will be posters about rescuing and differant aspects of care for animals.

The animals will be caged at all yimes, there will eb no contact between thema nd the customers, they are my most confident animals, they will ahve food, water, shade and a place to hide, Asbeau is vaccinated and will be Rear Guarded prior to the show, I will ake sure all animals are happy at all times, if they get stressed they can be moved into the tent which we are brining to stor stuff in.

Thanks, BethXxX
P.S You'll get to see my funky rabbit t-shirt :lol:

Hi,
On September 1st I will be doing a stall at a local Agricultural show (Turnditch and Windley show in Derbyshire).
We will have a tombola type thing to raise moeny (we have over 60 prizes!)
We will also be doing Guess the weight of the piggy, the vets will hopefully be weighing Princess Pepper tomorrow. The prizes for this are Pampered Piggies pruducts for rabbits and guinea pigs, there is a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize. (Thanks to Sally for donating them :thumb: )
Also there is the guess the name of the rabbit, winner gets the cuddly rabbit.
Please come and visit us and you can meet me ( that'll put you off!) and Asbeau,and Archie and Apito. There will be posters about rescuing and differant aspects of care for animals.

The animals will be caged at all yimes, there will eb no contact between thema nd the customers, they are my most confident animals, they will ahve food, water, shade and a place to hide, Asbeau is vaccinated and will be Rear Guarded prior to the show, I will ake sure all animals are happy at all times, if they get stressed they can be moved into the tent which we are brining to stor stuff in.

Thanks, BethXxX
P.S You'll get to see my funky rabbit t-shirt :lol:

I think its great that you are doing such a positive thing to raise money - well done :) I would just ask though that perhaps you reconsider taking your animals? You have indeed been very thorough and thought of many of the downsides and how to combat them, however it just worries me they may get stressed out in such an environment. I know mine would.

This is not a criticism in anyway, i think you are doing a great thing. Just don't want you or your bunnies unecessarily stressed. Good Luck.

Back