• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb

Does anywhere sell it in smaller bags, I wanted to try it but wasn't keen on buying such a huge bag incase Charlie wouldn't use it.

What is everyones experience with it, does it smell funny, what is it made out of?

I always think it looks a bit like porridge oats, but that may just be me!:oops: :lol: It doesn't smell though and one bag lasts ages, Charlie shouldn't have any problems using it. Just cover it with hay if he isn't keen at first, as they like to eat while they do their business.;)

Thanks! I'll order some next time then, I've got some back to nature stuff to use for now but compared to megazorb its expensive.

Defo the best i have used. I used carefresh before megazorb and I thought that was good, but love mega so much better and so much better value for £

I think i might try this megazorb. I use Carefresh for my hamster and am very happy. I know there is a local stockist near my parents that sell it for £6 (jessiebuns discovered this one!). so I might go there one day if i visit. Also might ring around :)

Anyone know of somewhere in Surrey/Middlesex/Berkshire area that sells it like a Horsey feed barn place?
Thanks!

Thanks Sarahp. G Titmuss is really close to me so I can buy it without having to pay the large postage costs. Ive been wanting to try Megazorbe for ages but havent been able to find it anywhere but online

Back