• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can't take much more of this!

hunnybun

Mama Doe
One of the rescue rabbits died tonight, Dylan one of my French lops, i was with him when he died. He was well at 2pm and just after 7pm he was dead! with all the myxi babies too, i feel i am jinxed :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Dylan was only one and half years old a big healthy boy, i think it may have been his heart from what i saw of him before he died.

Night night Dylan.....:( God bless xx

Here he is earlier this month with his girl Lucy ( Dylan is the darker bun) he was such a handsome boy.

DSC03484.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Kareen I am so very sorry :cry:
You are having such a traumatic time at the moment :cry:

Big Buns are prone to heart problems and as Dylan's passing was so quick he cant have suffered. I know that's not going to make you feel any better right now though

:cry: :cry:

Janex

that is very sad im sorry.that is 1 of the sadest stories of an animal dying i ever heard.im sorry to hear that.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: : :( :( :( :( i pray for him or her.:angel: :rabbit2: :bunny: hes an angel now:angel:

I was in the garden about 6.45pm putting some of the rabbits into runs as they like to be out in the evening :D Lucy and Dylan love to go out their run at night for a while. When I looked in the hutch Dylan was mouth breathing, i knew then he was going to die! i grabbed the phone and called the vet to tell them I was on my way, i was there in less than 5 Min's, he had a seizure as i was taking him into the vets and he died :( within a minute of me being there. He was due to go his his new home next week :( :( :(

I was in the garden about 6.45pm putting some of the rabbits into runs as they like to be out in the evening :D Lucy and Dylan love to go out their run at night for a while. When I looked in the hutch Dylan was mouth breathing, i knew then he was going to die! i grabbed the phone and called the vet to tell them I was on my way, i was there in less than 5 Min's, he had a seizure as i was taking him into the vets and he died :( within a minute of me being there. He was due to go his his new home next week :( :( :(

Oh that is so sad :cry: :cry: I'm so sorry..

Back