• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Rabbits Life

What a fantastic video for rabbit welfare awareness. So sad and yes very distressing :cry: :cry: :cry: I agree, EVERYONE MUST WATCH THIS

Thanks for sharing Jane

Theax

i'VE SEEN THAT ON THE GREENWHICH rabbit rescue :cry: :cry: :cry:
that is horrid :cry:

makes you realise how lucky our rabbits are :cry:

Last edited:
Can't bear to watch it. I know I should, but I know what cruelty exists out there, and I know that if I do watch it I'll be upset for weeks.:cry:

Im scared to watch it, its takin a while to load watched first wee bit of it so far and seems fine...do you see buns getting abused as i know i would just start crying ??x

makes you realise how lucky our rabbits are :cry:

doesn't it just! as I was watching that Charlie came bimbling over to look at me in his cute wonky way cos he wants some attention so I scooped him up to give him a snuggle - it alarms me that people don't even realise bunnies can be like that and have feelings which is why people think it doens't matter how bunnies are treated. :cry:

I just gave my 5 a big snuggle, I wish I was with them now :(

pringle- just rabbits in horrible cages and devices :cry:

This is :censored: sick:evil: :evil: :evil:

Why are all them white buns have their necks through them holes :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: i am so :censored: angry, i wish i had the power to stop all animals being abused:censored: i am very very sad:evil: :cry: ....

And the advert at side :evil: the girl has a rabbit on a plate and in other picture the rabbit is gone :evil: :evil: For F*ck Sake!!!:evil: :evil:

I am so so so so so :censored: angry!!!:evil:

It's a very touching video, and awful to see all the test rabbits. :-(
I think the sad thing is that some people (read the comments that have been left) can watch that and not be affected at all by it. They're the ones that need to be got through to but if they just don't care what possible hope is there? :( :(

Pringle, I think that's the poster of the vids profile pic. I think it's being ironic or something. :?

Did any one look at the profile? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=36200244
hehe.

Last edited:
A very distressing piece of film.

Feel quite bad that we bought our first bunny (Smudge) from a pet shop but we were new to being bunny owners etc. etc. however we saw sense when we got Daisy as Smudge had problems with his incisors and in December 2004 had them removed. (What annoys me even more is that I rang the pet shop to tell them and the reply I got was 'well we've never had any rabbits with teeth problems before'.:censored:

But the good that came out of it was that we saved Smudge from a sad ending and he is a fantastic little man.

Deelove - that website is really good :thumb:.

And i bought Pringle from a pet shop to :cry: im not sorry... well i am in a way as i could have rescued a bunnie but i would never change Pringle for the world. and he has had so many problems i just cant imagine what would have happened to him.

I will always get a bun from a rescue now though xx

pringle, i agree with you. my first two bunnies were pt shop, and garden centre. my third was their son, and my fourth was a rescue from the RSPCA. knowing what i know now i always rescue,but i cant regret anything bcus i love them too much and wouldnt swop them for the world, i just think...at least they have always had a happy life :)

but from now on....its rescues all the way!!!!!

Back