• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A happy BB binky video

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
I've finally caught her binky on vid,,,,it's not very long and she binkies in the last few secs :D
Vid removed

Last edited:
aww bless her she so cute and binkying happily!! gosh i remember when my very first bun did that we werent sure if she was going mad or had been stung by a bee....lol oh the uneducated days...how much we have learned.....

SHE IS VERY GORGOUES.IS SHE A RARE BREED.I WISH SHE WAS MY RABBIT.SORTA AT THE END OF THE VIDEO THAT JUMP SHE DID WAS CUTE AND FUNNY.:lol: :lol: i realley think shes cute.:love: :rabbit2: :bunny: :love: :angel: shes an angel

SHE IS VERY GORGOUES.IS SHE A RARE BREED.I WISH SHE WAS MY RABBIT.SORTA AT THE END OF THE VIDEO THAT JUMP SHE DID WAS CUTE AND FUNNY.:lol: :lol: i realley think shes cute.:love: :rabbit2: :bunny: :love: :angel: shes an angel

No, she's a sooty fawn French lop.....quite common, but there's only one like her ;)

My husband bought her home from one of his customers who didn't want her any more, so luckily for BB my hubby happened to be there at the right time.

And yes, she does have a personality all of her own. Most of the time she is a real mush, but occasionally we get the BB stare.....
2007_0419Image0050.jpg

She's the naughtiest of all my bunnies and gets into everything, but she's also the most loving :D

Awwwwwwwwwwww she's gorgeous!! That binky was adorable!!! Please give her a cuddle and nose rub from me!!! :love: :love: :love:

Loved the video! Thanks, that always makes me smile and feel good watching happy buns with lots of room for fun and binkies! And to think, just over 4 monthes ago, when Cookie was new to us, I didn't even know to call their happy jumping and running binkying! Bunnies are great!:love:

Back