• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Hilda,sooz and anyone else(bonded 3)

karen354

Warren Veteran
Well I think we are now getting there :D :D ... As you know we've now had these 3 in the kitchen for 1 week, things haven't gone great and I've worried that Furby would not accept Thomas James.
We've had them outside in the run since early this morning and no scuffles at all.
We have closed the shed up and now introduced them back ito their enclosure, I had the brain wave to add the run just to give them more space for a few hours..
Tonight we'll take the run down so we can lock them safely up.
Hopefully tonight we can open the shed for them and fingers crossed things will be okay, if things are not good in the shed I'll close it up again and use that small hutch as a shelter for them overnight..

IMAG1290.jpg

IMAG1289.jpg

Awwww how cute! That is exactly what my three do during the day. They have a huge run but all snuggle up together.

Im so pleased it seems to be working :D

i'm so pleased for you they look so cute together.In a few weeks i'm going to be bonding one of my boys with 2 of my already bonded girls so all successful bonding stories are giving me hope :D

Hey Karen!!!:D :D That's fantastic!!! And what a great idea to incorporate the run to the enclosure to ease them into the enclosure together. That snuggly picture is wonderful!! Oh, and you look nice too Andy!!:lol:

Awww, that is such a lovely picture, well done Karen! :love: I love seeing piccies of Fudge, he looks so much like Frankie :lol:

Ooo, I want a third bunny now! :lol:

They look great Karen :D I love your enclosure!!!! :shock: Can you post pics! :D

*whispers to rabbits* C'on guys, you have had your fun, now start behaving! You've been given all that space I'm sure you can live together hehe!!" :roll: :lol:

They look great Karen :D I love your enclosure!!!! :shock: Can you post pics! :D

*whispers to rabbits* C'on guys, you have had your fun, now start behaving! You've been given all that space I'm sure you can live together hehe!!" :roll: :lol:

:wave: Hi :D The enclosure has a roof on aswell so even when its raining the buns are dry :D
Will sort some pics out of it for you.

Back