• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay again

I've just received this email from the seller. It sounds like she is a backyard breeder :evil:

The rabbit for sale is black Male with a white spot on his
paw,he's really loving and loves attention,I would keep him but I
already have 8.I can forward you pics if you wish of the rabbit
and the other hutch it would come with.If you wish you can pop
round and view him or the other hutch and see his parents to.He
was born 24th may so that makes him around 9 weeks old.

I've just received this email from the seller. It sounds like she is a backyard breeder :evil:

The rabbit for sale is black Male with a white spot on his
paw,he's really loving and loves attention,I would keep him but I
already have 8.I can forward you pics if you wish of the rabbit
and the other hutch it would come with.If you wish you can pop
round and view him or the other hutch and see his parents to.He
was born 24th may so that makes him around 9 weeks old.

Oh dear. :( And she calls 40 Pounds "very expensive". :roll:

There was a very similar post a while ago, may have been the same person, but I can't find the original thread here though. I've mailed e-bay to let them know that they're trying to sell livestock. Poor bun :(

Saying the hutch was 'very expensive' at £40 says it all really. :roll:

I spend about that much a month on paracetamol these days, its to numb the pain from banging my head on a brick wall.:(

Last edited:
It appears to have been removed. Hope the buns are ok :?

I still can never fathom why people even try to get round these ebay rules :evil:

The owner sent me a picture of the bunny

IMG_1896.jpg

Yeah, your right Mandy, I didn't bother to check. I thought he looked large for 9 weeks :shock:

That's what made me think about it :lol:
Poor little guy, can anyone in Nottingham area get him? I'm sure the person would be persuaded to give him up for free.

The owner has emailed me to say that I can have the bunny (for free). I think he has somewhere to go, just waiting confirmation.

I'm probably gonna go round to have a look. I'm not taking him if I think they're going to breed again though.

Amy

Cheers Faye

Bunny is in Clifton...only a couple of miles away from me, so I can pick him up.

He will need a permanant home though. Everyone needs a black bunny ;) ;)

Amy

Back