• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drawings I did (not pets, sorry!)

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
I'm creating a new story and associated online role-playing game (details at the bottom of my siggy). I just wanted your opinion on some of the characters I drew - although I can't post the laydee characters because they're topless! :oops: :oops:

Opinions welcomed:

Silverfox.jpg

Gunjack.jpg

Greywolf.jpg

AMETHYST

Last edited:
Bliddy Yahoo!! Refused to load them for me, too! I've put them on Photobucket and edited the first post so you can see them without clicking on links. :)

AMETHYST

They are fantastic! wish i could draw like that!!, would be interesting to see the females :rolleyes: just block their parts out with something:D xx

They are fantastic! wish i could draw like that!!, would be interesting to see the females :rolleyes: just block their parts out with something:D xx

Done! I hope this is okay for a family forum - admin, if it isn't, please let me know and I'll rectify it!

Elenacensored.jpg

Leopard-Girlcensored.jpg

AMETHYST

:shock: :shock: :shock: you are a fantastic drawer! they are brilliant xx

:oops: :oops: :oops: Thank you. :D

The characters were each developed from friends of mine and their own suggestions - they will take part in the game as well. The three main characters are Greywolf, Silverfox and Leopard-Girl. Greywolf is Harry, my husband, Silverfox is my very best friend Steve, and Leopard-Girl is me! :oops:

AMETHYST

:oops: :oops: :oops: Thank you. :D

The characters were each developed from friends of mine and their own suggestions - they will take part in the game as well. The three main characters are Greywolf, Silverfox and Leopard-Girl. Greywolf is Harry, my husband, Silverfox is my very best friend Steve, and Leopard-Girl is me! :oops:

AMETHYST

That is brilliant :thumb:. What are they actually going to be used for? what game? im totally confused :oops: be good to see though:D xx

That is brilliant :thumb:. What are they actually going to be used for? what game? im totally confused :oops: be good to see though:D xx

Good question! The game is an online role-playing game. Basically, a number of my friends and I will assume our characters, and post messages to a message board to create a story. I will be 'running' the story in the sense that I'll steer it in the direction I want it to go, such as giving clues for people to follow, or simply a clue through the dialogue (at a basic level, I could just type a message that says "I think we should go here" and people would follow!).

Here's the synopsis of the story to give you an idea of what it's about:

"The year: 2095. The world: a parallel Earth, ravaged by war and gripped by a corrupt totalitarian state.

The single continent of Pangea Ultima has not been the same since 2064, the date of Heavenfall - when an asteroid thundered into the heart of one of the three nations that had peacefully co-existed for hundreds of years. A highly toxic red weed had been found on its surface that was such a fantastically efficient source of chemical energy, it caused the biggest war ever seen.

One nation conquered, one was suppressed, whilst the third was eliminated. The single remaining government was corrupted by the bribery and control of the two surviving energy corporations, and a totalitarian state had been formed.

Still the two corporations were not satisfied - they both wanted ultimate control of the planet. Armies of Chimeras – part human, part animal – were created to fight the war that no human wanted to. Chimeras were then developed to fill many roles that humans were now too good for, including domestic slavery and even prostitution. As Chimeras were not human, they had no rights. A slave race had been created.

This story follows the Ultima Pack - a group of Chimeras who escaped from their pre-assigned destinies to follow their own path, dedicated to the overthrowing and destruction of the corporations. They lead covert missions to gain information on and assassinate members of both the corporations, hoping to disrupt their workings and cause more in-fighting to bring them down from the inside.
"

AMETHYST

I want to play!!! :shock: :lol:
the drawings are really cool!
I've not played any online role-playing games, but I used to play D&D and Al-Quadim... I must admit, I used to spend all of my money on buying animals :lol:

Back