• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6X4 B&Q Shed on sale tomorrow £50!

FriskyClover

Warren Veteran
I might just have to invest!

I'm a bit worried though because my lot love their playhouse, they like looking out of the window!

Perhaps I could buy one and live in it.:lol:

I wonder how much delivery is though.

just spoken to B&Q and whatever is advertised in "The sun" is what they have on offer in store. Everything is under wraps at the stores and they are not allowed to peek at any of it till it's unveiled tomorrow.
She said its a first come first serve basis.

Im not sure if the offer will be available online tho.

i best go out and buy "The sun" to see what else is on offer :D

Thanks kiri_tc !! I'll be buying my copy of the sun too and off to B and Q first thing in the morning!

I can't find anything online but it was in the Sun and the Mail this morning. It's on sale from 7am tomorrow.

I want one but I'm not sure the rabbits will like it! I can't decide! Agggghhhhh!:lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

*wrestles with desire to hold out for a cute playhouse on ebay going for a price that she can actually justify affording*

Will it fit in my dads estate car that I'm currently in charge of for the weekend? *ooohhh the reponsibility!*

this was posted today right, I have til tomorrow? *gets ready to run to car with no make up and in her pyjama top at risk of traumatising the neighbours small children*

its not one of those really nasty made of shoddy wood jobs and held together with spit and staples is it?

*worries that dad will be angry if she puts ANOTHER big shed in his garden* still he has the bike shed and mum has her pottery - its only fair I get a rabbit shed right? ;)

Argghhhh! "it is my proffesional opinion that now.is the time. TO PANIC!!!"

;) :roll: ;)

*decides instead to get dressed and walk dog up to the post office for paper*

Dilemma! I'm a paper snob! I know I can just put it down for Splott to pee on as soon as I have the advert - but which is worst the Su or the Mail? (I dont like the naked Ladies Exploitation of Females and giving men the belief that its ok to objectify real living breathing women.... tut tut....

*decides to walk up and just browse it in the shop - saving the pennies for new shed and avoiding having to fund bad naked ladies ;)*

*decides instead to get dressed and walk dog up to the post office for paper*

Dilemma! I'm a paper snob! I know I can just put it down for Splott to pee on as soon as I have the advert - but which is worst the Su or the Mail? (I dont like the naked Ladies Exploitation of Females and giving men the belief that its ok to objectify real living breathing women.... tut tut....

*decides to walk up and just browse it in the shop - saving the pennies for new shed and avoiding having to fund bad naked ladies ;)*
rofl:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The ads may be on there web site too!

I have no problem with the naked ladies but refuse to support such shoddy irrisponsable and qute often dangerouse Jurnalism

Hmmm wonder if there'll be a 6 x 8ft one on sale too..... now thats something I might be interested in, I can fill it to the roof with hutches and stay dry while cleaning them out!:lol:

Back