• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vids of my buns!*I fixed it *

Ooooh Rudy so friendly! T'is a sign that I be tired though as I randomly kept saying hello bunny whenever he nosed your camera...whilst on the phone. My bloke must think I'm mad...

I really enjoyed watching those new clips. You've got a fabulously huge area for them there. What is your pen made from, and how big is it? There's an area of my garden that I think I could use but a wooden run to enclose it would be too heavy to move, so perhaps a collapsable wire one could be adapted.

no not brothers Rudy is a mini rex mix and Prince is what i believe to be a nethie mix!!

Rudy is very friendly he loves to cliam up on to my lap

as for the pen I used NIC cube panels and cable ties Its light and strong! as for the size it is the fence is 2ft higha single panel is 14.5in in legnth width and hieght,it is 4panels wide , 8 panels long and two panels high.I have no idea how big the pen is in space because the wall and stuff but I can sit confortably in it with peanty of room for the buns to run as you can see.
You can also build very nice roomy cages for lass the half the price you would pay for a tradional cage!

this pen is only tempaory, n that coner we are going to build them a shed and attach a dog house air condition and make the run go ut to the first
beam of the porch !!!

Back