• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

toy?

a lot of buns have willow balls and willow sticks, Charlie has had them in the past but the vine balls were even more popular with him, there was only a ring of vine left of it when I had a look last night :lol:

Splott's favourite is the activity ball that he stole off Sasha and Zeuss (Our dogs) I put his pellets in it and he rolls it around like a circus bunny! :)

Jenny-the-destroyer likes cardboard boxes to charge through and chew up :D You can make tunnels out of two or three boxes that have been opened at both ends and stuck together. Frankie's favourite toy is anything stuffed with hay, cos then he can eat it :roll: :lol:

I Have An Idea About Toys!

Well My Bunnie, Charlie Has A Willow Ball Its Made Out Of Wood And He Loves Tossing It Around Lol Erm They Also Enjoy Playing With Hmmmmmmm, Oh Well They scratting around cardbord Boxes Oh And Is Your Bunnie Indoor Or Outdoor??, Mines Indoor Lol

Gud Luck
:bunny:

Luv From Bunnieluver!

Back